Oregon Trail

I played Oregon trail once and through that whole game I had one number my party get lost another die of illness, one killed by natives, and then another died from illness, and then I died of dysentery. It goes to show that this game is it tough challenge for… Read more“Oregon Trail”

Oregon Trail

I played this game three times! I only ever made it to Oregon once! As you see I suck at games!! The first time my husband died because I drowned him  in the river! Broken bones, dysentery, cholera, you name it I had it in my retinue!! I never try… Read more“Oregon Trail”

Oregon Trail

I always like seeing the actual Oregon trail landmarks in the game–about eight(?) years ago my family took a road trip that followed the Oregon trail, and saw most of the landmarks mentioned in the game, although the Dalles no longer exist and chimney rock was kinda disappointing. On my… Read more“Oregon Trail”

Oregon Trail

After playing three times, I managed to earn two spots in the top ten score. However, the first game I did die after poor weather and getting sick. The game isn’t hard to beat as long as you trade properly and hunt for food. My strategy was at the beginning… Read more“Oregon Trail”

Oregon Trail

I have survived the strenuous crossing and reached Oregon with two of my children alive, one of whom survived Cholera without succumbing to dysentery. Unfortunately my wife and youngest died, though it was her fault for getting lost and losing us five days. Altogether the experience was extremely enjoyable and offered… Read more“Oregon Trail”

Oregon Trail

Some miraculous way I made it across the Oregon Trail to Oregon. However, myself and one other friend lost our lives along the way due to dissentary and drowning while crossing a river. Along the way came many diseases such as fevers, measles, and dissentary. Also there were many broken… Read more“Oregon Trail”

Oregon Trail

(I’m writing this while playing the game) I have never played Oregon Trail before. I started with five people, then about 200 miles in I tried to cross a river. We lost 162 pounds of food but 2 people drowned so the food won’t be a problem. However, I also… Read more“Oregon Trail”